_____________________________

6.07.2011




I bumped into my friend Hannah today, I plan to take some shots of her for my blog and for my photography portfolio, but for now I thought I'd share some images of the two of us shot by Jackie Dixon.
She had come to Newcastle to shoot a promo event for Topshop, who were celebrating their re-opening in Eldon Square.

A mini studio was set up inside the shop and anyone who was wearing Topshopcould have their photo taken to give themselves a chance of winning £250 to spend in store.

The event ran over two consecutive days, with Jackie picking a best dressed entrant at the end of each day and I am very proud to say, totally deservedly, Hannah won!

Outfits are as follows:
Holly (me)
Denim Jacket- Vintage
Balconette Bra (under top)- Topshop
Sleeveless Vest- Topshop
High Waisted Skirt- H&M
Boots- Topshop
Green Crotchet Socks- Topshop
Lace Tights & Sunglasses- Primark
Ring- Topshop
Earrings- Vivienne Westwood

Hannah
Sleeveless Vest- Topshop, customised
Earrings- Primark
Skirt- H&M
Skinny Belt- Vintage
Necklaces- Some Topshop and personalised, others handmade
Boots- Dr.Marten

Both our bags are from Topshop, but neither of them belonged to us! Jackie was on her lunch break when me and Hannah arrived but they were very keen to have us shot (with a camera, of course) so they asked us to wait around and pick out whatever we wanted for the photo.

We got the news that Hannah had won later that night with Dixon reporting: 'It's very hard to narrow it down to one winner but when I saw this girl I knew it had to be her - such a cool eclectic style; the Rhianna buzz cut, the Winehouse make-up and hotchpotch of accessories.'

To view the other entrant's images from the day, 'Like' Topshop on Facebook.

To see Jackie's blog, click here.