_____________________________

7.09.2011

Scottish Hair Inspiration

My hair is finally back in good condition after it's first load of heavy bleaching (see my popular posts archive) and I'm ready to attempt to make it blonde. My colour inspiration comes from two Scots, singer Yasmin and blogger Morven.                                           I'm hoping to gain a blonde similar to that in these images, rather than a brighter shade of orange. I will be repeating the exact same process as in my previous post, so I won't post a tutorial, but I do plan to upload the outcome.
Yasmin's singles 'On My Own' and 'Finish Line' are currently available to download on iTunes and to see more of Morven's looks, visit lookbook.nu.




I need to get some sleep now, but I'll be back tomorrow with the finished results!